2018 Grant Submission Instructions
- Organizations wishing to be considered for funding must submit a Concept Proposal through the CICF portal at https://cicf.smartsimple.com between March 1st and March 31st. When submitting a Concept Proposal, choose the Women’s Fund Call Name under Open Call. During the Open Call period, organizations can start a Concept Proposal then finish it at a later date. Once the Concept Proposal is submitted, no changes can be made. If an organization does not have a current Organizational Profile, it must either create one or update the Profile in the portal before completing the Concept Proposal. An Organizational Profile can be created or updated at any time.
- Women’s Fund Grants Committee will review Concept Proposals. Applicants will be notified by May 25th whether they are invited to submit an Application. Invited Applications can be submitted between June 1st and June 30th.
- If you are not a 501(c)(3) and plan to use a fiscal sponsor, please contact Julie Koegel at 317.293.7006 or email@example.com BEFORE submitting a Concept Proposal.
- Organizations which received a Women’s Fund grant in 2017 are NOT eligible to apply.
- If, after reviewing the guidelines you have questions about the submission process, please contact Grants Officer Julie Koegel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical or CICF portal questions, contact Julie Wright at email@example.com.
- All agencies invited to submit an Application will be notified of final decisions by the end of 2018. Grant periods should not begin before January 1, 2019