Women’s Fund donors contributing $500+ annually qualify for Perspectives benefits and will be provided opportunities to participate in a variety of events throughout the year.
Perspectives level donors will be able to network with like-minded women and learn, through the lens of Women's Fund:
- the needs and concerns facing women and girls in our community;
- how they can personally make a difference through thoughtful philanthropic planning;
- strategic grant making as individuals and group participants;
- opportunities for meaningful board and committee participation;
- the role Women's Fund plays in investing in the lives of women and girls in central Indiana.
Perspectives donor benefits include:
- Quarterly educational events which will held at the CICF Broad Ripple office: 1405 E. Broad Ripple Ave.
- Monthly site visits to Women’s Fund grantee organizations.
- Periodic networking lunches.
- Invitations to Women's Fund Community Conversations.
- Priority Access to Power of Women's Fund Philanthropy sponsorships and ticket sales.
- Other options throughout the year.
Perspectives benefits are targeted primarily to women over the age of 45.
To make your gift and become a Perspectives Level donor, click the button below.