GO: Give Back students explored the question "What will your beautiful, strong, capable hands do to make a difference today?" Read more about their philanthropy education session - and then ask yourself "what will your hands do?"
As we move through the 2016 election year, Angela White, Senior Consultant and CEO, with Johnson, Grossnickle and Associates, reminds us not to forget the amazing role that philanthropy can play in changing lives forever and the powerful role of women as both donors and voters.
Women's Fund hosted Project CyberSafe - a conversation about the dangers and legal consequences of online behavior. This mom was overwhelmed by what she didn't know - and what she needs to know.
Growing up in a family defined as "working poor," this OPTIONS Class 16 member shares a unique perspective on the programs and services offered at Early Learning Indiana.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today