A site visit and tour of Dress for Success Indianapolis provides great information - and makes it a great day for many!
Perspectives alumnae members shared their experiences and points of view on board service - including asking why serve on a board? One member shared her perspectives on the latest Perspectives conversation in today's blog.
One blogger shares reflections and insights into a site visit at The Salvation Army's Ruth Lilly Women and Children's Center - and what she learned about the work, hope and healing being done behind a building she drives by daily.
With so much information shared, so many great tips and lessons learned, we decided to post a Part II from our recent OPTIONS CyberSafety presentation, hosted by the Marion County Prosecutor's Office. Today's blog post is written by Reilly Kimmerling, OPTIONS Class 10.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today