Eleven Champions shared their stories of change during an event at the White House. Women's Fund was there and has these lessons learned to share in today's blog.
Angela E. White, CFRE, shares information and insights into generational giving and steps in creating a flexible family giving strategy that will last through multiple generations.
Jennifer Dzwonar, co-chair for this year’s Power of Women’s Fund Philanthropy event, shares highlights of this year's speaker - a speaker of substance, a woman who will provide interesting thoughts in a fun, entertaining setting - Andrea Jung, President & CEO of Grameen America.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today