Women's Fund recently visited Craine House - an alternative to prison for nonviolent female offenders. A place that provides opportunities and hope for women and their children. It's one of only six such programs in the country and the only one in the Midwest.
A parenting teen shares some of the valuable life lessons she learned while living at Project Home Indy - a safe haven for young girls and their babies. Read what she had to say.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today