Women's Fund of Central Indiana announces grants totaling $157,500 to 17 nonprofits investing in women and girls in Central Indiana - that brings their investment to more than $5.5 million.
Mitzi Witchger is an advocate for gender equality, a "Mom Who Made a Difference," a Dreamer, Doer and a Door Opener, and a member of Perspectives Class 1. To say she is passionate about options and opportunities for women and girls is an understatement. Read more about Mitzi.
Each month we will profile the men and women who are a part of helping Women's Fund create options and opportunities for women and girls in central Indiana. This month meet Anita DuBois, director of Global Medical Communications for Eli Lilly, mother of two, seven time mini-marathon runner, and strong advocate for women and girls in central Indiana.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today