Perspectives Class 3 member and community volunteer, Linda Joy, shares her "perspectives" on a recent site visit to the Trinity Free Clinic. Read more in today's blog post.
Each month we will profile the men and women who are a part of helping Women's Fund create options and opportunities for women and girls in central Indiana. This month meet Keely Butrum. She's a financial advisor, a member of OPTIONS Class 15 and a strong advocate for women who victims of domestic violence.
Women's Fund made a bold announcement last year regarding funding for emerging adult women, ages 18-24. As a way to create a connection with the new initiative called "NEXT" we have asked several women to answer the question: "What would I tell my 18-year-old self?" Their responses will be posted monthly. This month Deborah Hearn Smith shares advice for her 18-year-old self.
Read what one woman learned about Dove Recovery House, a transitional housing facility for women recovering from substance abuse - and a turning point for many women in the last 15 years.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today