Jordan, a 4th grade GO student, shares her experience and lessons learned from the launch of Rabbi Sandy Sasso's latest children's book, Anne Frank and the Remembering Tree.
What would you do if you weren't afraid to fail? After watching the documentary "The Empowerment Project" one 12-year-old wants to play softball, start an all-women's MLB team and create an anti-bullying program at her middle school. What would you do?
Grants Officer Julie Koegel met with the Indiana Latino Institute to learn more about their pilot program designed to help young female drop outs with children.
Each month we will profile the men and women who are a part of helping Women's Fund create options and opportunities for women and girls in central Indiana. This month meet Emily Groves, she's the mother of two, a "homebody," an avid reader, and the co-chair of the 2015 Power of Women's Fund Philanthropy event.
Emi shares startling stats and frightening facts from a recent drug panel that left her wondering how she can keep her children protected from the craziness of the world we live in.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today