A recent site visit to Girl Scout Day Camp Dellwood taught Megan Caress how cookies and camp are changing the lives of girls participating in Girl Scouts of Central Indiana.
The OA Book Club recently reviewed and discussed the book "Big Little Lies" and explored topics ranging from bullying, spousal abuse and more. Juliana Meyer shares her thoughts on this easy read and humorous book, the conversation among the group and some startling facts that were shared.
Angela White talks about developing the next generation of high-net-worth donors and how programs like GO: GIVE BACK strengthen the fabric of charitable giving in our country.
Judy Phillips, a member of Perspectives Class 1, shares her "perspectives" on a recent Caregiving/Aging Parents Panel Discussion.
Each month we will profile the men and women who are a part of helping Women's Fund create options and opportunities for women and girls in central Indiana. This month meet Nancy Cooper Pitt. She went through Women's Fund Perspectives program (Class 2) and continues to stay involved.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today