Andrea Jung, President & CEO of Grameen America and former Chairman and CEO of Avon, is speaking at The Power of Women's Philanthropy. Kelly Young, Women's Fund communications consultant, did a little research and came up with 5 reasons she really likes Ms. Jung.
I cannot imagine the horrific violence that takes place around the world causing women, men and children to flee their homes. But it happens everyday. Fortunately, Exodus Refugee exists to provide hope to refugees who now call Indianapolis home. Here's more after a site visit to Exodus Refugee.
Each month we profile the men and women who are a part of helping Women's Fund create options and opportunities for women and girls in central Indiana. This month meet Morgan Hoover, wife, mother, volunteer, philanthropist and a daredevil who makes an amazing blueberry cobbler.
Attitude. Love. Opportunity. HA! - Philanthropic comedian Kevin Wanzer taught me - and a group of young philanthropists, the spirit of ALOHA!
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today