Angela E. White, CFRE, helps us look at key philanthropy trends that will impact how we G-I-V-E. Hint: it has to do with Giving, Impact, Visibility and Emergence.
A meeting with other GO teens reminds Hannah why she is proud to be a GO student and why organizations like Women's Fund, places like The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, and books like Anne Frank and the Remembering Tree inspire her.
Moved by recent stories of abuse involving a local artist, a national artist, a close friend and a stranger, blogger Kelly Young hopes to raise awareness of violence against women and the work being done through Women's Fund and its grantees to make a difference.
Each month we will profile the men and women who are a part of helping Women's Fund create options and opportunities for women and girls in central Indiana. This month meet Judy Phillips, an IMPD Sergeant and member of Perspectives Class 1. Find out how after running 195 miles she became involved with Women's Fund - and what keeps her involved.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today