More than 100 women headed to Mickey's Camp for an invigorating, empowering and rejuvenating experience - including many of the women from Women's Fund. Jennifer Pletcher shares some insight in today's blog.
Grants Officer Julie Koegel shares some insight and information into the women's wealth gap.
A former crack cocaine addict turned her life around and is now serving as the executive director of the organization that saved her life 16 years ago. Women's Fund visited Seeds of Hope and learned more about the place “Where a Life of Addiction Ends and Life of Hope Begins.”
A group of Women's Fund women learned what it's like to be poor and insecure in Indiana. Startling facts were shared and hard decisions were made. One participant shared her thoughts in today's blog.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today