These horrible headlines are chilling and unreal - yet real! So where is the bubble I can put my daughter in to protect her?
Like many others, today I spent time reading about - and remembering Dr. Maya Angelou. I'm fascinated by her life and inspired by her words. I look forward to sharing her wisdom with my daughter.
Women's Fund made a bold announcement regarding funding for emerging adult women, ages 18-24. As a way to introduce the new initiative called "NEXT" and to begin creating a connection, we have asked several women to answer the question: "What would I tell my 18-year-old self?" Their responses will be posted monthly. This month Debby Knox shares what she would tell her 18-year-old self.
I have an 11-year-old daughter and the horrific news of the nearly 300 girls in Nigera who have been kidnapped hits closer to home. I am heartbroken and outraged - and I want to help #BringBackOurGirls!
A monthly update from Women's Fund. From grantee special events to a national conference in Chicago, a search for visionary leaders and fellows, to the introduction of Ebony, April was adventurous and a lot of fun for Women's Fund.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today