Women’s Fund awards grants of $391,082; breaking the $5 million mark benefiting women and girls in our community. Find out the organizations that were awarded grants and how the grants will be used.
Brooke Daunhauer reflects on her OPTIONS experience and shares some highlights from the past 10 months.
More than 1,000 women have received loans totally $1.4 million – 99% of which have been repaid and reinvested in the lives of other women. Jennifer Pletcher highlights the success of Grameen America in Indianapolis.
Your support of Women's Fund is making a difference in the lives of women and girls in central Indiana. Julie Manning Magid, Advisory Board Chair, and Jennifer Pope Baker, Executive Director, share an update on the year-to-date with friends of Women's Fund.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today