Earlier this week I was working on a presentation and wanted to include an inspirational quote, so naturally I went online and googled “inspirational quotes about women.” I could’ve spent a full day just clicking through the various sites: inspirational quotes about women to motivational quotes for women (and everything in between).
So many of the quotes were worth sharing, but I decided to share some of my favorites below.
- "I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels."
- Maya Angelou
- “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
- Helen Keller
- “We don’t have to do big things only small things with great love.”
- Sister Teresa
- “The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world.”
- Charles Malik
- “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
- Timothy Leary
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.”
- Amelia Earhart
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.”
- Melinda Gates
- “The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that ... women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves.”
- Louise Otto
- “Well-behaved women seldom make history.”
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- “How important it is to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes.”
- Maya Angelou
And, of course:
- “Behind every strong woman are more strong women.”
- Women’s Fund of Central Indiana
I’d love to add to my list of favorite quotes, so please share yours here.
Image credit: Andy Dooley, myinspirationlounge.com
Leave a Comment
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2016 (26)
- 2015 (45)
- 2014 (79)
- 2013 (112)
- 2012 (103)
- 2011 (100)
- 2010 (111)
- 2009 (47)