Introducing New 2012 Board Members and Leadership
One of the most amazing things about working at Women's Fund is the people I am able to interact with - donors, community members, colleagues, philanthropy education participants, and volunteers. Among these people are Women's Fund Advisory Board members. In 2012, we have new leadership and several new members I am looking forward to working with.
I am grateful for being able to engage with outgoing board members, including immediate past chair Ann Murtlow. I am looking forward to working more closely with newly appointed chair, Julie Manning Magid, and vice chair Elaine Bedel. And, I am excited to get to know the new board members, which include:
- Martha Hoover
- Kelly M. Huntington, CFA
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Indianapolis Power & Light Company
- Kelly Krauskopf
Chief Operating Officer and General Manager
- Heather McLaughlin
- Maria M. Quintana
Executive Vice President, Government, Not-For-Profit & Healthcare
- Robin Nelson-Rice
- Sue Russell
- Ali Sylvia, Ex-Officio (OPTIONS Class 11)
Plews Shadley Racher & Braun LLP
Look for blogs sharing more in-depth about many of our board members throughout the year!
Leave a Comment
There are currently no comments for this blog entry.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today