Introducing New 2012 Board Members and Leadership
One of the most amazing things about working at Women's Fund is the people I am able to interact with - donors, community members, colleagues, philanthropy education participants, and volunteers. Among these people are Women's Fund Advisory Board members. In 2012, we have new leadership and several new members I am looking forward to working with.
I am grateful for being able to engage with outgoing board members, including immediate past chair Ann Murtlow. I am looking forward to working more closely with newly appointed chair, Julie Manning Magid, and vice chair Elaine Bedel. And, I am excited to get to know the new board members, which include:
- Martha Hoover
- Kelly M. Huntington, CFA
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Indianapolis Power & Light Company
- Kelly Krauskopf
Chief Operating Officer and General Manager
- Heather McLaughlin
- Maria M. Quintana
Executive Vice President, Government, Not-For-Profit & Healthcare
- Robin Nelson-Rice
- Sue Russell
- Ali Sylvia, Ex-Officio (OPTIONS Class 11)
Plews Shadley Racher & Braun LLP
Look for blogs sharing more in-depth about many of our board members throughout the year!
Leave a Comment
There are currently no comments for this blog entry.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Ali Birge at 317.634.2423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct 21 - Dispelling the Myth That Hunger is Just an Issue for Indy's Homeless
- Oct 16 - Geena Davis Speaks About Gender Equality
- Oct 14 - Are You Financially Frugal? Tips from Female Financial Advisors
- Oct 09 - Getting to Know Juliana Meyer
- Oct 07 - A Snapshot of The Power of Women's Fund Philanthropy Event