From Girl Scouts to Planned Parenthood, planning events and more, here are just a few Women's Fund highlights from February.
By: Julie K. Koegel, Grants Officer for Women's Fund of Central Indiana
Indianapolis Star: letter to the editor from Jennifer Pope Baker, Executive Director, Women's Fund, regarding Girl Scouts.
The Giving Characteristics of High Net Worth Women: Going beyond the “warm and fuzzy” stereotype of women donors
By: Angela E. White, CFRE Senior Consultant and CEO Johnson, Grossnickle and Associates
Have you ever wondered what kids ages 6 - 13 are thinking about money? Their questions and comments may surprise you.
Maybe the battle between Komen vs Planned Parenthood is an opportunity for all of us to become more informed, more empowered and more supportive of women’s health issues.
Welcome to our first monthly update: Women. Girls. Central Indiana., featuring the latest on women and girls from Women's Fund of Central Indiana. I hope you feel better connected to the work of Women's Fund by learning about the incredible impact we are making together for women and girls in our community.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today