Highlights from a great year at Women's Fund and a video clip from The Power of Women's Philanthropy, plus Women's Fund updates you need to know.
Meet Jen Jansen: passionate supporter of Women's Fund, family-oriented philanthropist and helper to those in need in central Indiana and beyond.
Elaine E. Bedel, CFP, shares year-end opportunities to claim charitable deductions that can benefit Women's Fund. Elaine is a Women's Fund Advisory Board Member and Vice Chair.
I was excited to see the names of the women who are a part of OPTIONS Class 13! Congratulations and welcome to Women's Fund.
The Power of Women's Philanthropy was an incredible event - and Billie Jean King is my new Shero! WOW! What a woman and what an inspiration! Here are just a few of my "take aways" from her presentation.
Last week's site visit to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center provided great insight into the work being done in Indianapolis to help find a cure for breast cancer.
Here's a look back at the month of November for Women's Fund - everything from grants announcement to OPTIONS celebrations and more.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today