Women's Fund will feature a Corporate Partner monthly. In May, we are highlighting M&I Bank, a founding sponsor of this blog.
Jennifer H. Pletcher, Educational Consultant for Women's Fund, shares her favorite books that help kids envision a way they can give back to their community. Great summer reading!
Angela E. White, CFRE, shares information about Giving Circles and why the concept of a giving circle is growing among women and Millennials.
In this final post of a two-part series, Elaine E. Bedel, CFP, discusses women and money, focusing on financial planning issues. Elaine is a Women's Fund Advisory Board Member and Vice-Chair Elect.
In this two-part series, Elaine E. Bedel, CFP, discusses women and money - what women need to know, why and how to plan. Elaine is a Women's Fund Advisory Board Member and Vice-Chair Elect.
As we anxiously await the arrival of Development Officer, Abigail Coleman's baby we felt this would be a perfect time to repost this entry about Day Nursery and the invaluable services they provide to parents and children in our community.
Alison Schumacher, OPTIONS Alumnae member, shares her perspective on a recent site visit to Hawthorne Community Center, serving Indianapolis' westside residents.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Abigail Coleman at 317.634.2423 x169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jun 18 - Girls Can Be CEOs, Astronauts and Moms
- Jun 13 - A Study in Opposites
- Jun 10 - Visiting a Center Where Neighbors Help Neighbors
- Jun 06 - A Summer Must: Meet Piano #12 (and its artist Angie Brooks)
- Jun 04 - Changing the Conversation about Rape – What parents need to do to protect their children from being raped or becoming a rapist