OPTIONS member, Natalie Wolfe, treated Women's Fund to a VIP soft opening. The night was filled with fun, friendship and great food. It also was a great reminder that Women's Fund is about women supporting women - and watching women succeed.
I always enjoy meeting new people through Women's Fund. Recently though, I've wondered if it's possible to find and forge new friendships at 40. I'd love your thoughts on the topic. Is it possible?
Women's Fund is featuring a Corporate Partner each month. This month we are happy to highlight Allison Transmission and thank them for their support.
One local organization is helping women in its community get quality medical care - even if they can't afford it.
Title IX is a U.S law best known in the world of high school and college athletics. It was originally instituted to ensure gender equity in education. When I played sports in high school it meant that girls had equal rights to education and athletic opportunities as the boys. In fact, my freshman year, there was a girl on our varsity football team – and she actually played! What I think is often overlooked is that Title IX is not just about sports.
If you are interested in becoming a blog sponsor, please contact Deanna Gonzales at 317.634.2423 x131 or email@example.com.
- Mar 15 - Joy’s House has a passion for caring for our loved ones
- Mar 10 - Concord Neighborbood Center Provides Invaluable Services to Indy's Southside
- Feb 08 - Press Release - February 8, 2017
- Dec 28 - Dove Recovery House Helps Women Face Down Addiction
- Dec 14 - Five Ways You Can Support Breast Cancer Research Today