Engaging and Informative New Website will be a Resource
Women's Fund has a new website! I, for one, am excited about the opportunities the new site will bring. Not only does it look snappy, it will allow our donors, grantees, and new friends connect with us. The new site highlights Women's Fund as an expert resource for issues impacting women and girls in central Indiana and thanks those who contribute to our success.
The site has a variety of wonderful new features, including videos, profiles of "faces" of Women's Fund, our blog and news, and "by the numbers"—introducing statistics about women and girls in central Indiana and core information about Women's Fund. In addition:
- Donors can give easily and securely online, learn more about how we have used their contributions, and find out about other types and levels of giving.
- Nonprofit organizations can learn about how to apply for a grant and research past grants and issues we support.
- Those interested in philanthropy education programs can learn more about GO: Give Back, including Power of Girls, and OPTIONS. OPTIONS Alumnae can view past participants and renew membership online.
- Community members may learn about issues impacting women and girls and how Women's Fund is involved in helping women become self-sufficient by learning about issues we support, reviewing our research publications, and viewing our boards and staff.
- Corporations can learn about how they may become Women's Fund Partners; online giving to our operating fund makes it easy to join other corporations supporting women and girls in central Indiana.
We hope you will find our new website user-friendly, engaging, and informative. Please post your thoughts and suggestions!
Leave a Comment
There are currently no comments for this blog entry.